At this yearly gathering, you will learn about pressings issues in Lowell and funder and policy responses. This year's program will focus on three topics crucial to advancing Lowell: addressing homelessness; immigrant and new population inclusion and leadership development; and strengthening arts and culture in the city. The following individuals will be contributing their perspectives:
- Allison Lamey, Assistant Director, The Lowell Plan and COOL Board Member
- Delia Duran, Mill City Leadership Institute
- Eileen Donoghue, Lowell City Manager
- Joe Finn, President & Executive Director, Mass Housing and Shelter Alliance
- Nancy Donahue, Chair, Merrimack Repertory Theater, Arts Patron
- Sophy Theam, Diversity & Inclusion and Leadership Program Specialist at Enterprise Bank, Trustee, Theodore Edson Parker Foundation
- Sovanna Pouv, Cambodian Mutual Assistance Association
- Sue Beaton, Paul & Phyllis Firemen Fund, Lowell Homeless Task Force Member
The gathering is also an opportunity to share updates with peer funders from Lowell and beyond. Funders from across Massachusetts with an interest in Lowell are invited to attend.
Partners for this program include Greater Lowell Community Foundation, Nathaniel & Elizabeth P. Stevens Foundation and The Theodore Edson Parker Foundation.
Lunch is included.