- Behavioral Health Funders Network: Don Matteson, Chief Program Officer, The Tower Foundation
- CFO/Finance Directors Roundtable: Mark Paley, Director of Administration and Finance, The Hyams Foundation
- Massachusetts Arts Funders Network: Rayana Grace, Program Officer, New Bedford and Womxn and Girls, The Island Foundation
- Massachusetts Community Foundation Partnership: Beth Francis, President & CEO, Essex County Community Foundation
- Massachusetts Legal Aid Funders: Lisa Owens, Executive Director, The Hyams Foundation
- Western MA Funders Network: Donna Haghighat, Chief Executive Officer, Women's Fund of Western Massachusetts
Centering Race, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (REDI): Funder Networks Share their Stories!
Zoom information: Zoom information for the program will be sent out to all registrants one week before AND in the afternoon of the business day before the session is scheduled to take place. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you are registered for this program and do not receive the link.
Registration & Program Follow-up Materials: Registration for the program will be closed at 2pm EST on the day before the program is scheduled to take place. If you register after this point, you will be added to the waitlist and will be able to receive the program recording as well as all follow-up materials from the session. For fee-based Nonprofit Partner programs, you can request these materials for a discounted rate. Please note that it may take up to a week to prepare and disseminate those materials to all registrants.
Community Guidelines, Program Policies and In-Person Protocol:
Philanthropy Massachusetts has adopted these Community Guidelines & Policies for all programs.