Jillian Phillips, New Americans Coordinator, City of Worcester
A representative from Making Opportunity Count
The conversation will be moderated by Jennie Segel, Executive Director of The Shapiro Family Foundation.
About the Network:
The Network is for staff at grantmaking institutions making grants in Worcester County, or those grantmakers interested in learning more about the County.
The Central MA Funders Network exists to:
- Build community / strengthen relationships with peer funders
- Exchange knowledge / share practices around grantmaking strategies and approaches
- Leverage collaborative voice/philanthropy to influence policy in MA
Criteria for Network Participation:
- Grantmaking institutions based in Worcester County and making grants in the County OR grantmaking institutions based elsewhere but making grants in the County.
- This includes corporate funders, United Ways, family foundations, private/independent foundations, philanthropic advisors, etc.