Arts Service Organizations (ASOs) and Intermediaries play an important role in the arts and cultural ecosystem in Massachusetts. This meeting takes place in the context of the recent closing of StageSource, the 37-year-old theatre service organization serving all New England, and recent conversations with other service organizations about the ongoing fragility of the arts and cultural sector left severely impacted by COVID. At this session, leaders of ASOs and Intermediaries and arts and culture funders will engage in conversation about the future of this ecosystem, the needs facing the sector, and pathways forward together.
Confirmed speakers (more to be added soon):
- Luke Blackadar, Deputy Director, Arts & Business Council of Greater Boston
- Krista Bradley, Director, Programs & Resources, Association of Performing Arts Professionals
- Marian Taylor Brown, Co-Director of Collective Abundance, Arts Connect International
- J. Cottle, Executive Director, Dunamis Boston
- Catherine Peterson, Executive Director, ArtsBoston
About the Network:
Massachusetts Arts Funders' Network bi-monthly meetings provide a learning opportunity on an issue or trend facing the arts and cultural community coupled with a chance to network and update colleagues on their current work, challenges, and opportunities in a roundtable format.