Join Philanthropy Massachusetts and Philanthropy Partners of the Cape & Islands (PPCI), as we make a virtual visit to the Cape & Islands for this installment of Meet-the-Donors!
We welcome a range of funders with varied focus areas. We will learn about the specifics of each of these foundations and also hear tips on how to get on the radar of a funder, how to make a compelling proposal, and much more.
Our Moderator and Panelists:
- Margaretta Andrews, Executive Director, Community Foundation for Nantucket (moderator)
- Jacquie Anderson, Senior Director of Grantmaking, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation
- Nancy Huntington Stager, President & CEO, Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation
- Bethany B. Kendall, Executive Director, Amelia Peabody Charitable Fund
- Tracy A. Sawicki, Executive Director, The Peter and Elizabeth C. Tower Foundation
- Mark Skala, President, Cape and Islands United Way
The format of the program includes a moderated intro portion followed by attendees working in groups to develop questions for the moderator to pose to the panelists. In the final 30 minutes, panelists will break off into individual breakout rooms for a more informal meet-and-greet with attendees. Feel free to drop in to ask a follow-up question or make a quick hello.
These programs are great for those who are new to development work as well as seasoned pros seeking some tips to add to their toolbox.
Philanthropy Massachusetts has partnered with Philanthropy Partners of the Cape & Islands on this session. If you are a Member of PPCI and would like to receive the discounted member rate, please visit their registration page for this program here.
We hope to see you there! Zoom information will be sent via email in advance of the session.