Meet impala - a FREE, powerful new platform for grantmakers & nonprofits
Zoom - information to be emailed
All, Consultant, Grantmaker, Grantseeker, Nonprofit, Philanthropic Advisor
Join Philanthropy MA for the official launch of impala, a groundbreaking new startup that’s networking the entire Massachusetts social impact community on a single online platform!
Why should you join this event?
- Learn about this exciting new resource that’s free for all Massachusetts nonprofits, philanthropic foundations and Philanthropy MA members.
- See how you can use impala to transform your strategic grantmaking, support your grantees, boost fundraising and build collaboration.
- Hear from leading Massachusetts grantmakers about their experience working with impala.
Why is impala offering free access?
This initiative is part of impala’s commitment to democratize access to social impact data. impala is on a mission to create a level playing field, and believe that neither your background, your resources nor your location should determine whether you can access the information you need to make impactful grantmaking and fundraising decisions.
What can you do on impala?
A lot. Here’s a few highlights:
- Explore the profiles of every nonprofit organization and philanthropic foundation in the United States. Clean, easy-to-understand insights on financial health, impact, programs, grants, people and more.
- Leverage data for better collaboration. See which other funders are supporting the same nonprofits and causes as you.
- Analyze any nonprofit ecosystem, anywhere in the country. See who’s involved, how the funders compare, key funding and financial trends, and more.
Want to learn more?
Zoom information: Zoom information for the program will be sent out to all registrants one week before AND in the afternoon of the business day before the session is scheduled to take place. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you are registered for this program and do not receive the link.
Registration & Program Follow-up Materials: Registration for the program will be closed at 2pm EST on the day before the program is scheduled to take place. If you register after this point, you will be added to the waitlist and will be able to receive the program recording as well as all follow-up materials from the session. For fee-based Nonprofit Partner programs, you can request these materials for a discounted rate. Please note that it may take up to a week to prepare and disseminate those materials to all registrants.
Community Guidelines, Program Policies and In-Person Protocol:
Philanthropy Massachusetts has adopted these Community Guidelines & Policies for all programs.