Do you resolve to network more in 2022? Wondering how to connect with peers outside of your Foundation? Struggling to build professional contacts while STILL working remotely? Are you actively involved with a Philanthropy MA Network but want to join another?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then attend the virtual Network Open House. No matter where in Massachusetts you are based, regardless of the type of foundation you work at, or the kind of grantmaking you do, there is a Network for you!
Explore the range of Philanthropy MA convened Networks by visiting different breakout rooms which will be “hosted” by Network representatives or Philanthropy MA staff. This is an opportunity to learn about the following Philanthropy MA Networks and donor collaboratives:
- Behavioral Health Funders Network
- CFO/Finance Director Roundtable
- Massachusetts Early Childhood Funders Collaborative
- Grantmakers of Color
- Massachusetts Arts Funders Network
- Program Staff Learning Network
- Place-based regional Networks (Cape Cod and the Islands, Central Massachusetts, Greater Lowell, Metrowest, Essex County, Western Massachusetts)
- The Summer Fund
Attendees may even end up leaving the event with a door prize!
Read more about our Networks here.