- Programs on trends in philanthropy, equitable practices, and a range of issues that impact all of us
- Network convenings to strengthen peer learning, relationships, and collaboration.
- Professional development opportunities
- Meaningful connections to peers and non-profits across the state
- Access to state and national resources and research
Welcome to Philanthropy MA: Get to know your regional PSO!
Zoom information: Zoom information for the program will be sent out to all registrants one week before AND in the afternoon of the business day before the session is scheduled to take place. Please reach out to email@example.com if you believe you are registered for this program and do not receive the link.
Registration & Program Follow-up Materials: Registration for the program will be closed at 2pm EST on the day before the program is scheduled to take place. If you register after this point, you will be added to the waitlist and will be able to receive the program recording as well as all follow-up materials from the session. For fee-based Nonprofit Partner programs, you can request these materials for a discounted rate. Please note that it may take up to a week to prepare and disseminate those materials to all registrants.