Dana Hall School seeks candidates for the position of Alumnae Gifts Officer to start September 7th. The individual in this position will be accountable for:
- developing and managing a comprehensive plan for each assigned class to meet a stretch giving goal both in overall dollars raised, participation by each class, and increased number of planned giving donors
- identifying, recruiting, training and working closely throughout the year with class giving chairs who will help rate, challenge and solicit their classmates
- working with the Prospect Research and Gift Coordinator to identify and research major and planned gift prospects in assigned classes
- conducting regular prospect visits with the goal of soliciting major prospects in assigned class whether for Dana Fund, capital, or planned gifts
- analyzing prospect financial and biographical information to structure strategies
- working with the Director of Alumnae Relations to celebrate and recognize donors at reunion
- collaborating with all members of the Advancement Office
- completing other duties as assigned
Candidates must have: a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred; more than 3 years of fundraising and donor management work experience; technical knowledge of data management systems and processes; experience with relevant Blackbaud solutions preferred, such as Raiser’s Edge/NXT and Online Express; knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
Successful candidates will possess: excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; an ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people; excellent written and oral skills and an ability to articulate the School’s mission and priorities; an ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with utmost discretion; an ability to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends; time-management skills with an ability to manage many tasks and projects simultaneously.
This is a twelve-month, full-time position reporting to the Director of Alumnae and Major Gifts.
To apply: https://www.danahall.org/about-us/job-opportunities
Dana Hall seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and multicultural educational practices.