Ethos is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting independence, dignity and well-being among the elderly and disabled through quality, affordable and culturally-appropriate home and Community-based care. www.ethocare.org
EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer -----Ethos Affirms and Supports Diversity
For applicants to be considered a COVER LETTER must be submitted with their resume. All interviewed candidates will be required to complete an Excel Proficiency test.
POSITION SUMMARY: Completion of all monthly and quarterly Accounts Receivable related functions and assist with Accounts Payable functions. Responsible for monthly Title 3 reporting.
1. Prepare monthly and quarterly invoices for customer monthly billings including; Title 3, EOEA and other funding sources.
2. Accounts Receivable input and posting into the accounting software
3. Assist with Accounts Payable filing and Payroll functions.
4. Maintenance of documents comparing Accounts Receivables, payments received and awards
5. Maintenance and organization of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable filing system for all receivable/vendor/provider invoices and payments.
6. Accounts Payable expense allocation invoice coding
7. Mailing of checks and supporting documents
8. Prepare detailed, accurate copies of related expenses for City billing reports
9. Accounts Receivable reconciliation
10. Assist in annual audit.
11. Prepare ad hoc reports as needed.
12 Perform other related duties or projects as assigned by supervisor and be cross trained in other aspects of the Fiscal department.
13 As part of the Reception Primary Coverage Team, provide coverage for the receptionist’s lunch hour/coffee breaks and as needed when she is absent, sick or on vacation or when other members of the Coverage Team are unable to cover it.
1. Minimum of two years of bookkeeping experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable in an advanced computerized system.
2. Preferred experience using ADP or similar payroll and reporting system, where employees submit timecards electronically.
3. Word processing and spreadsheets required. Experience working on computerized General Ledger systems required.
4. Minimum of High School Diploma with two years of experience in accounts receivable billing and familiarity with accounts payable coding; College degree preferred.
5. Excellent organizing skills.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven good judgement.
- vacation = 3 weeks
- sick time = 12 days
- personal time = 1 week
- 14 holidays off plus your birthday off!
- health & dental insurance
- life insurance
- long-term disability insurance
- short-term disability insurance
- LTC and voluntary insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- credit union
- pre-tax deductions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $23.00 per hour\
To apply for this position please use this link: https://www.indeed.com/job/billing-and-accounts-payable-administrator-dd7140d6ea9a2ac1