Chief Executive Officer
Salary - $125-135K
Successful, mission-driven Cambridge-based organization seeks proactive CEO.Responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership; while closely working with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team.
· Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
· Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the organizations plans and programs.
· Analyze and make recommendations on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and actions.
· Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
· Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness.
· Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to challenges.
· Build sustainable relationships with funding community.
· Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
· Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of organization leadership.
· Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization.
· Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
15+ years of progressive executive leadership; including experience as a CEO or Executive Director for a mission-driven organization.
Contact: Please email a resume to Jobs@CharlesRiverSearch.com