Cooperative Elder Services (CESI) is seeking a Clinical Director to collaborate within an interdisciplinary team. Responsible for oversight of participant care, staff trainings, family education, and regulatory compliance across the agency. This person will work in tandem with the Program Director to create safe, positive centers for participants and staff. This position reports to the Director of Services.
This is a hybrid role. CESI is looking for a leader who is as comfortable and ready to provide hands-on care as staffing or financials dictate it, as they are with strategic planning.
CESI supports aging with dignity in the community. They are a non-profit, multi-site Adult Day Health service provider. Their specialty is serving people with memory and cognitive impairments. Learn more at the CESI website: www.elderdayservices.org
CESI’s vibrant centers are located in Acton and Arlington and are open Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Company-contributed retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability*
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Paid and floating holiday time
- Paid family medical leave
- Reimbursement for certifications/ongoing certification renewal
- Reimbursement for approved CEUs
*a benefit that CESI employees do not pay into
- Current RN license in MA
- CPR and First Aid certified; certified as a trainer preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a community nursing position, preferably working with the elderly; minimum 2 years’ experience in a management/leadership role
- Experience working in a skilled nursing setting strongly preferred
- Dementia expertise strongly preferred
- Experience providing clinical supervision and compliance oversight
Please send resume and a cover letter explaining your interest to Michelle Holmberg, Director of Services at email@example.com