**Candidates must submit a cover letter for consideration**
Work location: flexible, possibly hybrid
The Communications and Marketing Coordinator will manage and implement communications and marketing strategies that mobilize people to give, advocate, and volunteer to advance the mission of Crossroads Continuum. Reporting to the Director of Development, the Communications and Marketing Coordinator will play a pivotal role in increasing the organization’s visibility through strategic communications and marketing campaigns as Crossroads Continuum grows as a multi-service organization.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to join a growing team within a thriving organization, while building your career in communications and marketing, this is the right position for you! We’re looking for someone who will bring creativity and energy to our existing communications and define our strategy to ensure all stakeholders are informed, connected, and inspired.
Our perfect candidate has a passion for storytelling and relationship building; is experienced using a variety of platforms to engage audiences and create community; has attention to detail and an eye for design; organizational skills to manage multiple timelines and projects; is a collaborative team player; is motivated to learn and grow with the organization; and is eager to help enhance the lives of individuals with autism.
· Create and implement a dynamic annual communications and marketing plan inclusive of e-newsletters, print communications, social media, blogs, local media engagement, and live stream events to engage Crossroads’ stakeholders and promote service offerings.
· Work collaboratively with the Development Team, Parent Advisory Group, and Senior Management Team to implement new communications and marketing strategies.
· Manage the writing, design, editing, and distribution of all organizational communications, internal and external, and assess the impact of each.
· Design graphics and materials to promote Crossroads events, programs, and services.
· Initiate and cultivate relationships with the news media, and craft and distribute press releases, event invitations, and community notices.
· Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and challenges of communications campaigns and strategies, including but not limited to fundraising targets and social media interactions.
· Serve as primary photographer and videographer and/or coordinate photography of various events, programs, and people, and update and maintain library of photographs and consent forms.
· Additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Development.
· Attend organization events and activities. Occasional night and weekends required.
Background and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field preferred; or 3+ years in marketing or communications role.
· Desire to work on a small team to improve the lives of individuals with autism.
· Enthusiastic about bringing new ideas, strategies, and connections to a growing organization.
· Desire and ability to implement systems that will allow your work to scale quickly and significantly to be able to reach more people.
· Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to track and execute tasks reliably.
· Strong interpersonal and relational skills and a commitment to working respectfully with individuals of different races, ethnic groups, socioeconomic backgrounds, and life experiences.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, email marketing applications, graphic design. video editing, social media management platforms, and databases/CRM.
· Able to work independently and with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Sensitivity, tact, diplomacy, and the ability to honor confidential information.
· Committed to continuous learning through reading mainstream and trade publications and participating in conferences and other educational opportunities.
· Volunteer and fundraising experience preferred.