This position’s primary responsibility is to effectively maintain donor, student, volunteer and staff information in the Raiser’s Edge (RE) and Salesforce (SF) databases and to prepare reports and communications utilizing that information.
This is a 25-hour per week (regular part-time) position.
This position reports to the Executive Director and supports Development, Finance and Program Departments in fundraising administration, financial controls and student and volunteer information systems.
Requirements and Skills Needed:
- Hands on experience in Raiser’s Edge (RE) Database required
- Salesforce (SF) Database knowledge is preferred
- Effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Must have proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must be a team player willing to collaborate
- Must have great attention to detail
- Update RE database with information for donations, new donors, changes to current donors and Board of Directors
- Maintain tracking list of all donations received; confirm donations with Development staff
- Keep track of outstanding pledges, periodically producing and sending reminder letters to donors
- Track and communicate updates and changes to databases to appropriate departments
- Produce gift acknowledgments for donors
- Keep Executive Director and development staff up-to-date on gifts received
- On a monthly basis, reconcile checks received and documented in RE with Finance Manager’s records in Quickbooks
- Assist in preparation of grant proposals and reports
- Prepare mailings for events, newsletters and Annual Appeal
- Assist with event preparation tasks as requested by Development staff
- Support the Program Director with administering the SF database by making changes that will improve the functionality to meet the needs of the Program
- Input new and make changes to student, parent, staff, volunteer and miscellaneous contacts information as needed in SF and RE databases
- Maintain current student, staff, volunteer, Board of Directors lists
Lovelane is a mission-driven, non-profit organization that serves the special needs population and the skills a successful candidate will bring to this role will benefit, and be a resource for, every area of the company. Your office mates will solicit your opinions and include you in the decision-making process. Hours are flexible and work-life balance is an important value of the company. Lovelane is situated in a beautiful setting that includes horses, dogs and cats. Covid-19 vaccination required for staff.