Position Summary: The Development Coordinator works closely with the Development and Communications Director and Executive Director to meet the financial goals of the organization. Primary responsibilities include: managing the donor database, producing donor acknowledgements, and coordinating fundraising events. Additional responsibilities may include grant-writing, donor communications, donor research and other fundraising-related projects.
- Data entry of gifts, contact information, and other relevant donor information
- Prepare general ledger reports from donor database on revenue received.
- Generate gift histories, mailing lists, and other donor-related reports from database as needed.
- Ensure accurate data in donor database (e.g. current mailing addresses, marital status, etc.)
- Prepare and send donor acknowledgements.
- Provide support for annual fundraising campaigns, special events, and Leadership Giving Program.
- Represent WISE at local community events and outreach activities.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Development Director or Executive Director.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in coordinating multiple priorities
- Computer-literate; experience with donor databases a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours/week
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Peggy O'Neil, Executive Director at WISE Program Center, 38 Bank Street, Lebanon, NH 03766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.