Wentworth Institute of Technology is seeking applicants interested in joining the Wentworth community as a Donor Relations Coordinator.
- Manage donor stewardship activities including reporting, recognition, and acknowledgment of gifts
- Coordinate scholarship reporting process including creating narrative and endowment reports
- Collaborate on planning of individual and group meetings or events that bring together scholarship donors and recipients
- Assist with the implementation of a high-level recognition and stewardship plan
- Coordinate logistics and execution of donor campus visits including helping to prepare agendas and briefing materials for colleagues
- Work with gift officers to draft, document, and execute gift agreements, ensuring agreements reflect donors’ intentions, and meet university’s needs
- Identify, write, and track donor communications and personalized acknowledgment letters on behalf of the Vice President of Institutional Advancement and External Relations, and the President of the university
- Work closely with Advancement Services colleagues to query and run reports that will effectively serve the donor stewardship process
- Coordinate distribution of notecards, birthday cards, sympathy cards, holiday cards, etc. for donors
- Support key donor relations activities and programs including stewardship events through collaboration with Alumni Relations and University Event staff
- Oversee planned giving society recognition strategies
- Support the production of the university’s President’s Report, website story development, and other donor recognition publications
This is a full-time position. Must be available to work some weekends and evenings to attend functions and meet deadlines.
Inclusive Excellence at Wentworth:
Wentworth Institute of Technology is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in all University programs and activities. The University does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.
Interested applicants should apply at https://jobs.wit.edu/postings/5728
All applicants have the right to accessibility support and accommodations. To request accessibility support or accommodations, contact the Executive Director of Equity and Compliance, Catlin Wells, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- A minimum of three years of experience in donor relations, preferably through work in a college setting
- Excellent communication skills, keen attention to detail, and creativity.
- Demonstrated collaborative approach to work and possession of strong editing, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Strong database usage and excel experience
- Capacity to manage a high-volume workload and changing priorities
- Ability to function independently, and as part of a team
- Demonstrated organizational experience and familiarity with donor relations field, stewardship activities, donor report writing, and database management in a large, multi-department environment.
- Experience with gift management and Slate donor management system