Current position offered is for 30 hours a week. Responsibilities will include:
● Serve as the primary voice of TSNE, inspiring a commitment to our vision and mission and representing the organization to external partners/constituents.
● Build visibility for TSNE’s mission and develop and implement strategies to expand opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and grants.
● Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations of TSNE including: business development, operating budget and financial management; logistics for fundraising events; donation platform and database; marketing/social media campaigns and website; and supervising interns, and volunteers.
● Work closely with a highly-engaged Board of Directors. Report on a monthly basis to the Board. Apprise Board of budget and fund-raising updates. Identify ways to deepen Board engagement
and attract/on-board new Board talent.
● Advisory Board: Partner with the Board of Directors to recruit and engage members of the TSNE Advisory Board.
● Engage with current and future partner organizations and create opportunities for greater collaboration including convening Executive Directors from partner organizations for shared learning and shared problem-solving opportunities.
For more information, please write to email@example.com