The Foundation Associate - Donor Data Management position reports to the Director of Advancement and Communication with a dotted-line responsibility to the Director of Finance & Administration. The Foundation Associate will incorporate best practices to facilitate and process gifts, maintain constituent records, with responsibility for overall database management of donor & fiscal sponsorship information and reporting; participate in fundraising efforts; assist with special events and community outreach; and participate in PDF’s grantmaking process. Foundation Associate will work closely with the Director of Finance & Administration tracking gift deposits, generating gift reports and ensuring gift data integrity with accounting.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for timely, accurate gift/data entry and database management within Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT. Able to track, monitor, and analyze gifts and grants. Produce reports, acknowledgement letters and related correspondence for PDF fundraising and fiscal sponsorship programs.
- Generate lists from data files for mail and electronic communications in support of annual solicitations, appeals, events and other external communications.
- Serve as an ambassador of PDF. Develop and maintain relationships with individual donors; informing them about PDF’s mission, vision and programs through in-person visits, by phone, e-mail, letters, and/or other appropriate forms of communication including onsite and offsite events and venues, as assigned.
- Work in collaboration with staff to create and implement PDF’s reporting, fund-raising plans and programs.
- Perform general office duties including answering phones, maintaining working operations of office equipment, copying, filing, retrieving mail, prepare deposits.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Three or more years’ experience with database management and fundraising activities. Demonstrated proficiency using Raiser’s Edge NXT and Microsoft Office applications. Candidate must model stellar customer service and communication skills, be self-directed, have strong analytical skills with an eye for details, be team oriented, able to move between tasks and respond to competing requirements within job functions. Spanish proficiency is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
• This position offers a competitive salary consistent with experience
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Paid sick, holiday, vacation and personal days
• Flexible work schedule