The United Way of Tri-County, Inc. is seeking an experienced Grant Writer to assist with the organization's future growth and development. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as a grant writer/program specialist with a proven track record of success.
- Identifies appropriate funding opportunities
- Drives proposal process from inception to completion
- Prepares written materials to support strategic initiatives
- Develops annual grant calendar to insure repeat funding
- Acts as a steward of corporate statistics for use in fundraising efforts and various initiatives
Preferred Skill Set
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of proposal submission process
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Proficiency in building consensus within a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong critical thinking skills with experience in statistical analysis
- 5 years of relevant experience
About United Way of Tri-County, Inc.
United Way of Tri-County is an independently-governed 501(c)3 nonprofit organization connected to a network of more than 1,300 local United Ways through United Way Worldwide. We have our own board of directors and focus on finding local solutions for the 34 communities we serve.
Our strategic approach to community problem solving concentrates on collaboration and results. We achieve results through providing direct United Way owned and operated services and the support of programming provided by our trusted community partners.
United Way advances the common good as MetroWest’s largest community-based investor in Health, Education, Financial Stability and Basic Human Needs – the building blocks for a productive and happy life.
We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to become a productive, self-sufficient member of society.
Last year alone we invested over 7 million dollars in programs and services that truely impact peoples lives.
When we Live United, we can tackle the toughest problems and make every neighborhood in the MetroWest/495 Corridor, a place where people can realize their dreams.
We invite you to be part of the change.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resume and cover letter confidentially to: email@example.com