All applications should be submitted online. Go to https://www.tbf.org/who-we-are/careers and select “Marketing Manager” to complete our online application process. Diversity candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Marketing Manager
Reports To: Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs
FLSA Classification: Exempt FTE: 1
The Marketing Manager will develop and implement marketing programs in specific channels to foster donor retention, broaden the potential donor base, and advance brand building and awareness of the Foundation, especially among potential donors and philanthropic partners.
- Build marketing programs to support specific objectives;
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with data sets;
- Develop business case for marketing programs and tactics for achieving success;
- Partner with the Communications team to develop on-brand messaging that promote the Foundation;
- Work with development professionals to advise on strategy and provide material and other support; and
- Prepare and track metrics to measure the success of marketing efforts and ensure proper follow up.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- With the Communications team, assist in promoting the Foundation through earned and paid media, social media, and internal and external collateral;
- Represent the Foundation to external parties, such as donors, professional advisors, and others; and
- Individuals assigned to this position may perform other duties as assigned.
Preparation, Knowledge, Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; and
- 4 or more years in marketing.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
- Broad knowledge and experience in marketing of cause related organizations;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, Salesforce, social media and digital marketing platforms;
- Familiarity with nonprofit space and development;
- Experience building complex marketing programs and tracking and reporting the results;
- Familiarity with digital and online marketing;
- Excellent writing skills with a strength in email and online communication; and
- Strong problem solving ability and comfort working collaboratively.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands: examples below
- Ability to sit for long periods of time; and
- Ability to use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
The content is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. It is not intended to constitute an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents, who are or become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act or applicable state law, must be able to perform the essential functions of the job (including those listed above) either with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation, if any, will be determined by management in consultation with the employee on a case-by-case basis.
This job description is intended to be general and may be revised from time to time. At management’s discretion, the employee may be assigned different or additional duties from time to time.