WATCH seeks an Operations & Program Assistant to support program staff, manage data
systems, and do direct client work with Spanish speaking clients.
Housing Clinic Client work (20 hours/week)
- Directly assist clients with applying for housing, fuel assistance, food stamps, and providing information on community resources.
Volunteer Coordination (7 hours/week)
- Check in, schedule trainings, and coordinate work with 4-10 college interns each semester.
- Recruit, schedule trainings, and support program staff in managing volunteers for all programs .
Data management (5 hours/week)
- Perform data entry using Salesforce online database for events and for Housing Clinic client management.
- Generate lists and labels for other staff from Salesforce.
- Manage data on excel sheets and Google sheets with client and member data for events and client care.
- Organize Constant Contact contacts in coordination with programs and Salesforce.
Operations (5 hours/week)
- Order and maintain stock of office supplies and identify and communicate with vendors.
- Assist in meeting Massuchetts requirements for a safe office under COVID guidelines.
- Help with coordination of logistics of First Time Home Buyer Course.
Administrative: (3 hours/week) Participate in staff meetings, prepare program updates, assist with organization-wide events.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Experience in Volunteer or Intern management
- Spanish reading, writing, and speaking fluency
- Interest and experience in assisting low-income residents and immigrants with applications, tenant education, advocacy
- Competency with office tools such as Excel, Google sheets / forms, Constant Contact, Salesforce
Salary/Benefits: This is a full time position with benefits:
- Paid vacation starting at 3 weeks a year
- Individual health & dental insurance paid at 80% or reimbursed
- Paid sick time
- Employer contribution to 403b of at least 3% of salary per year
- 12 paid holidays) and flexible scheduling
The starting salary for this position is $48,000/year.
About WATCH: WATCH is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to work towards a more just community in the Waltham area by promoting affordable housing, providing adult education and leadership development, and empowering underrepresented residents through civic engagement. More information on our website at watchcdc.org
Non-Discrimination Policy: It is the policy and commitment of WATCH CDC that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or religion.
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter which outlines qualifications to Daria Gere at email@example.com with "JOB APPLICATION- OPA" in subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
WATCH CDC 24 Crescent Street, Suite 201, Waltham, MA 02453