The Klarman Family Foundation is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their organization. This is a very important role within the organization, providing support to several members of the staff.
- Provide administrative support to several members of the internal team including scheduling of calls, meetings, and calendar management.
- Execute preparation of documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Managing data information, by way of Excel, and the database utilizing for tracking purposes.
- Manage scheduling of conference rooms and that all internal office space is kept in order.
- Mail distribution
- Planning of meetings and events, as needed.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- At least 4-5 years of high-level, Administrative support.
- Outstanding computer skills, utilizing database management and MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication, verbal and written