We are looking for an experienced director to manage the IT operations within our organization. The main focus will be to oversee the IT vendors and/or consultants, liaising with other departments to ascertain their technological requirements, and developing solutions that are aligned with our organization's objectives. To be successful as an IT director, you should have an excellent technical aptitude, as well as superior project and people management skills. Ultimately, an outstanding IT director should maintain smooth, secure, and updated technical operations within an organization. This position also performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, to ensure the efficient, timely and successful processing of all relative work.
- Oversee all IT operations infrastructure.
- Manage and supervising all vendors in the IT field.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate IT projects in line with organizational objectives.
- Liaise with other departments to determine and address their IT needs and requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance of current projects and technology systems.
- Identify vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and opportunities for improvement.
- Propose strategic solutions and recommend new systems and software.
- Prepare financial budgets and performance reports as needed
- Build and maintain relationships with external advisors and vendors.
- Ensure reported issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure procedures that cross interdepartmental functionality are efficient.
- In collaboration with key division staff and vendor representatives, maintain and update the organization's CRM applications, ensure continual alignment with business needs and systems.
- Architect and implement reporting dashboards that provide visibility regarding the status, progress, and roadblocks for projects.
- Work with IT vendors to ensure projects have adequate resources and technical expertise to meet strategic objectives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and logistical issues.
- Ensure that all internal customers receive the ultimate customer service experience and follow-through.
- Work with Department leaders to guide successful adoption of systems.
- Partner with IT vendors on the development and implementation of leadership's business processes.
- BS/BA in Technology field AND minimum 7 or more years' experience managing IT
- Technical and business knowledge of enterprise data management functions and best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of database systems as well as data modelling concepts and its application towards business intelligence efforts.
- Demonstrated proficiency with CRM data systems like Salesforce, Andar, HRIS, etc.
- Ability to translate business needs insights into product decisions and work streams.
- Flexibility to handle directional changes and moving priorities to ensure project success.
- Knowledgeable with data management and data distribution tools.
- Demonstrated written/verbal communication skills, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- People-oriented with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Well-organized, methodical with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently but able to take direction in a team environment and interact with staff at all levels.
- Ability to be transparent, supportive, collaborative, and diplomatic.
- Strong desire for process improvement.
- A commitment to delivering and showcasing high quality work.
- Experience in leveraging structured project management methodology to lead project teams.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and to the mission of the United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley.
- All UWMB employees are required to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status
To Apply, please visit: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/unitedwaymassbay/jobs/2486355-554007