The Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending compensation, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies:
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Experience with software programs such as HRIS Systems and Microsoft Office. Experience with ADP Workforce Now is a preferred.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism in the delivery of services, building of relationships, collaboration with co-workers, and representation of Father Bill’s & MainSpring within the organization and the community.
- Seeks out new assignments and is willing to be flexible with additional duties.
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills and a tendency to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Mission and adheres to the Operating Principles of Father Bill’s & MainSpring and works as part of a team toward a common goal.
- Safety & Security: Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Travel: Local travel may be required. Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Physical Demands: The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to bend and move around the office space, as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Education and Experience:
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in full life cycle recruitment
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee. Other duties as assigned may be part of the job.
Please apply on our website using the following link:
Father Bill’s & MainSpring is an equal opportunity employer. Father Bills & MainSpring does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or any other character