The Corporate Giving Operations Manager reports to the Director of Corporate Giving and performs detail-oriented work. The position requires administrator experience in the CyberGrants platform (a corporate philanthropy, employee engagement, grants software) and regular data analysis and reporting (primarily in Microsoft excel). The individual must be able to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Core areas of responsibility include:
· Provide CyberGrants Grants/Employee Engagement System Technical Support –Troubleshoot and resolve technical challenges related to matching gifts, volunteerism and hour logging. Ability to create and revise CyberGrants portal pages and also create applications, forms and related-correspondence in the system, also to manage organization nominations and other submissions.
· Conduct data analysis and produce reports - Create corporate giving, volunteerism, matching gift reports as needed (sometimes on a tight deadline) by extracting data from CyberGrants into excel and then manipulating it utilizing pivot tables and other approaches.
· Assist with the administration of corporate giving and key programs/initiatives such as Colleague Giving Campaign and Matching Gifts Programs - Assist with a wide variety of tasks related to key bank programs and initiatives. Conduct due diligence and vetting for charitable contributions, grants, sponsorships, matching gifts and volunteerism including conducting detailed research in order to make eligibility determinations. Edit program terms and conditions, correspond with others to confirm payroll giving and confirm and process matching gifts. Correspond with vendors as necessary.
· Provide community-focused customer service and volunteerism assistance – Manage the community email inbox, answering general and programmatic inquiries (i.e. funding eligibility, application-related questions) and providing technical assistance (i.e. password resets, login credential creation). Serve as administrator of the volunteerism portal, reviewing all volunteer event submissions, communicating questions/concerns, providing guidance to colleagues and informing various stakeholders of approved events.
· Conduct Risk Management - Gather and submit reporting to various internal risk partners (sanctions, negative news, ethics, corporate tax, records management, business continuity, vendor management) documenting adherence to standard operating procedures and other policies. Execute various department-wide risk tests.
· Prepare materials for Community Giving and Citizens Charitable Foundation Board - Assist with charitable giving dashboards and matching gift documentation for committee and board packets. Serve as a proofreader for materials.
· General data management– Review contribution, sponsorship and grant and other records for completeness and correspond with Corporate Affairs colleagues and nonprofit organizations about additional information needed. Track and Submit budget items.
· Budgeting and Payment Processing- Assist with Citizens Charitable Foundation and corporate giving department payments and budget tracking.
· Assist with year-end/year-start tasks and complete special projects as needed – Conduct research and implement special projects as needed, such as researching virtual volunteerism events, developing resource materials for colleagues.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Expertise in CyberGrants (grants management/employee engagement)
Strong analytical and Microsoft excel skills
Strong written, verbal, problem-solving skills (ability to anticipate and resolve issues when they arise)
Effective time management and organizational skills; strong work ethic
Ability to effectively manage multiple, changing priorities
Ability to plan, implement and manage all aspects of complex projects to successful completion
Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Please encourage anyone who is interested in this role to reach out to Keri Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org.