Philanthropy Massachusetts serves a diverse and vibrant membership comprised of highly engaged philanthropic organizations and individuals with interests in Massachusetts, and surrounding areas.
NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS and CONSULTANTS
To join as a Nonprofit Partner, please create an account or login with your existing account and navigate to your organization's profile page. Once there, you may choose your appropriate level of Partnership.
Nonprofit Partners include:
- 501(c)(3) Charitable Organizations
- 501(c)(4) - Civic Leagues and Social Welfare Organizations
- Social Advocacy Groups
- Consultants serving Nonprofit Organizations
GRANTMAKERS & PHILANTHROPIC ADVISORS
To discuss how Grantmaker, Foundation and Philanthropic Advisor membership might best fit your grant making organization, please contact Philanthropy MA CEO Jeff Poulos at 617.426.2606 x113 or by email.
- Bank charitable trust departments
- Community foundations
- Corporate foundations and giving programs
- Governmental funding agencies
- Philanthropic research centers
- Operating foundations
- Philanthropic advisory services
- Private, independent and family foundations
- Public foundations.
- Wealth Management companies