Philanthropy MA Members also receive discounts and access to these services, thanks to Philanthropy MA’s membership with United Philanthropy Forum. For more information on any of these benefits, contact Philanthropy Massachusetts, 617-426-2606 x112.
- Alliance Magazine - Leading magazine for philanthropy and social investment worldwide providing news and analysis of what’s happening in the sector.
- Bromelkamp Company - 5% discount available for Akoya.net Software for grantmakers
- ClickTime - discount on its time and expense tracking services
- CrowdCompass - Get a custom branded mobile event app for your event or conference.
- Cureo - Get 25% discount on this easy-to-use engagement hub designed for nonprofits.
- Exponent Philanthropy - Resources and Programs available to complement your existing offerings.
- The Foundation Review- 10% subscription discount
- Great American Insurance Group - The Executive Liability Division offers a specialized facility for D&O Liability and management liability coverages, including Fiduciary Liability and Employment Practices Liability, as well as Cyber Liability. Accident & Health products provide coverage for accidental injuries to volunteers and participants that occur while participating in an organization’s sponsored activities and events. Additional access to risk management and loss prevention services is also available through their appointed agencies.
- Guest Membership Program- RA "guest membership" program mutually extends member rates on programs to board members of grantmaking institutions that are members of one regional association but who live in an area served by a different regional association. Contact Alex McCray at Philanthropy MA for more details.
- Guidestar - 20% discount on popular products including GuideStar Premium and Pro, Financial SCAN, GuideStar Nonprofit Compensation Report and GuideStar Charity Check.
- PhilanTRACK - streamline grants management with a 10% discount on PhilanTrack for Grantmakers.
- RingCentral - Save 15% on RingCentral’s comprehensive VOIP phone system, webinars, and audio and video conferences that can be managed from any computer or smartphone.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review- Subscription discount for members; free for Philanthropy MA Circle of Champion Members
United Philanthropy Forum is pleased to partner with Alliance magazine to offer Philanthropy MA members a 20% discount on new print and digital subscriptions. Simply enter 'Forum20' at checkout to claim your discount. Since 1998 Alliance magazine has been the leading magazine for philanthropy and social investment worldwide providing news and analysis of what’s happening in the sector. The latest 12 issues of Alliance are behind a paywall and are available only for subscribers, although selected articles are made freely available.
Through a special arrangement with Bromelkamp Company, a foundation management software company, we offer our members a 5% discount on Akoya.net grants management software for private/family, public/community or corporate foundations. This fully-integrated solution allows you to manage contacts tracking/CRM, grants and scholarships, as well as fundraising and fund accounting (optional) in a single system. Designed in Microsoft Dynamics, Akoya.net products are user-modifiable and customized to meet your foundation’s needs.
Track employee time against the programs and grants you manage, ensure compliance, drive increased funding, and manage expenses with ClickTime. Online tracking and expense reporting is discounted for Philanthropy MA Members.
Get a custom branded mobile event app at a discounted rate for your next event or conference and ensure your attendees are engaged and delighted.
Leading a board, committee or community group is tough work. Keeping team members engaged, informed, and moving in the same direction is a must, but you can't overwhelm their inboxes or burden them with using complicated software. Cureo makes it easier with an affordable and easy-to-use engagement hub designed for nonprofits. Leaders get all the tools they need to organize and manage the work of the group, including discussion boards, file sharing, task management, shared calendars, channels, and others. And because the platform integrates with email, calendars, and your website, team members won’t have to learn new software. Philanthropy Massachusetts Members are eligible for a 25% discount, so you can access this powerful tool for as little as $900/year. Get started in minutes with a 30-day no obligation free trial.
Exponent Philanthropy is a vibrant community of funders, with nearly 2,000 members, and the only philanthropy-serving organization dedicated to serving leanly-staffed foundations, philanthropic families, and individual donors. Since its inception 20+ years ago,
Exponent has built a reputation for putting on high-quality programs and developing useful publications and resources.
Listed below is menu of opportunities for United Philanthropy Forum members to partner with Exponent Philanthropy. Exponent is offering these opportunities exclusively to Forum members, and developed them in consultation with Forum staff. These opportunities are designed to broaden the use and awareness of Exponent’s work in a way that complements existing programming and resources in the field.
Through your Philanthropy Massachusetts' membership, funders who are not yet members of Exponent Philanthropy are eligible for a $100 discount on the first year of an Exponent Philanthropy’s Signature membership (regular rate is $750). You are also eligible to purchase the following Exponent Philanthropy flagship publications at a 20% discount.
Use discount code: MASS20 to take advantage of these offers.
- The Foundation Guidebook - This signature publication is written especially for newcomers to foundations or philanthropy. Gain the baseline knowledge to operate your foundation, including board responsibilities, tax and legal issues, administrative details, investment matters, grantmaking basics, and more.
- The Trustee Handbook - A comprehensive resource for foundation trustees and key staff, you’ll find detailed guidance on foundation governance, grantmaking, tax and legal issues, and financial oversight and investments.
- Foundation Operations and Management Report - Exponent Philanthropy’s flagship report includes more than 60 pages of mission-critical benchmarking data about foundations’ boards & governance, investments, administration, and grantmaking.
THE FOUNDATION REVIEW
GREAT AMERICAN GROUP INSURANCE
Access to premium pricing from Great American Insurance Group on D&O Liability, fiduciary, liability, employment practices liability, cyber liability, and more.
Streamline grants management with a 10% discount on PhilanTrack for Grantmakers, which saves time and money while achieving a better return on grants.
Save 15% on RingCentral’s comprehensive VOIP phone system, webinars, and audio and video conferences plus get a $50 discount off all RingCentral-offered phones.