Philanthropy MA offers programs and events for the philanthropic community. We encourage the grantmaking community to view our Event Calendar for programs that may be of interest. However if you cannot attend a program or participate in a webinar, the links below provide a recap of some of our program highlights and resources pertinent to a topic area.
- January 30, 2020 - Meet-the-Nonprofits: Women & Girls
- March 6, 2019 - Briefing: Battling the Opioid Epidemic in Massachusetts
- October 11, 2018 - Funders Day Out: New Bedford
- June 6, 2018 - Misinformation, Media, the New Information Landscape and Philanthropy's Role
- May 31, 2018 - Gun Violence Prevention Landscape
- December 13, 2017 - Funders' Briefing on the Greater Boston Immigrant Defense Fund
- March 30, 2017 - A New Vision For Comprehensive Capacity Building (A GEO special feature)