The Philanthropy MA Common Proposal Form has been developed to make the grant application process easier for both grantmakers and grantseekers.
- If you have not used these forms before, open and printout the Instructions that will provide tips, and guidelines on how to fill out the various forms.
- The four forms include the Cover Sheet, Full Proposal Narrative, Demographics Data Form, and Budget Template.
- To determine if a Grantmaker accepts the CPF, visit the Grantmaker's website directly
- The Philanthropy MA Common Report Form and Interim Common Report Forms are also accepted by many funders for reporting grant progress and outcomes.
Download all of the forms together in a single zip file: All Forms
To download individual files:
IMPORTANT: Right Click on each document below & choose "Save." If you choose "Open," the forms will not work properly.
- Instructions (MS Word)
- Cover Sheet (MS Word)
- Full Proposal Narrative (MS Word)
- *NEW* Demographics Data Form (MS Excel)
- Budget Template (MS Excel)
- Common Report Form (MS Word)
- Expense Report (MS Excel)
- Interim Common Report Form (MS Word)
View the webinar recording of "Introduction to the New CPF" to learn about the new updates.